Sunday 12 June 2022

Power Armoured Paint: Land Speeder Completed

 Welcome back to the Vault! Today's post is brief as it's been a long weekend. Saying that I've found enough hobby time to complete the Land Speeder for the Light Bringers Space Marines. I wasn't happy with the boring flight stand it came with and rustled up a funky base as well!

I'm pleased with the edge highlights. These are always a bit of a pain to do, but a bit of relief from Chaos Marine trim :P

I made a spur of moment decision to paint red on the missiles and I think they help make the model pop.


The base also helps the model overall as I've been able to angle the flight stand provide some interest to the other clear plastic base.


Whilst the model is stock, the base is comprised of random bits from my terrain scraps and Geek Gaming Scenics gothic mix (suitably affixed with their glue and sealant), The wire itself is recycled from an old calendar so that's good. It's painted with standard GW colours and washed with AK Streaking Grime.


Next step is to get the model onto a gaming table!

No comments:

Post a Comment