Welcome back to the Vectorium once more! Today's post will be fairly brief as I have to confess the lure of lighter evenings and sunny days has kept me outside and away from playing games (bar the weekly D&D) and the painting desk.
I have taken the opportunity to prime the next set of Death Guard models; a set of Elite Characters which can be fielded collectively on the tabletop as the Foetid Virion. (This suitably nurgley-gothicy term simply means a Death Guard force can field up to 3 such characters in a single elite choice provided each is unique).
First up is the Tallyman.The idea of an Officer being dedicated to recording infections, kills, outbreaks and so on is very 40K and very bonkers. I happen to also love this sculpt; it is one of my favourite models in the Death Guard range.
- Aura of +1 Move and +1 Advance for Core & Foetid Virion Units
- Aura of -1 to enemy Combat Attrition rolls
- Aura of -1 to enemy Psychic tests
- Aura to make Blight Grenades AP-1 and Damage 2.
- Buff Core Units to inflict Mortal Wounds with Plague Melee Weapons.