Sunday 20 December 2020

A Tale of Four Santas: The Finished Article

 Welcome back to Santa's Grotto! Today's post is a brief update show the final images The Four Santa's model, the Omega Guardians Ancient.


The final steps involved basing the model; Armageddon Dust texture paint, followed by an Argrax wash and then a Bone dry brush. The base rim is painted Mournfang Brown which I hadn't used before but I will in future as it's a lovely rich colour.


This has been a fun project to work on, and I hope Neil will like the final model. I'm particularly fond of the rich red on the pauldrons and banner.


 I reckon I've done a decent job on capturing the Omega Guardian colour scheme. As a comparison here's a shot of some of Neil's Intercessors I've nabbed from his blog.


We'll be sharing pics of our finished models on a video chat later this week; should be a great way to get some pre-Christmas hobby time in.

I've got some time off over the festive period and I hope to get some painting done; I've got a hankering to get some more Plague Marines painted. Have a great Christmas and I'll catch you all on another blog post soon.

1 comment:

  1. The Ancient looks great Bryan, you've done a top job.
    Neil

    ReplyDelete