Monday 16 September 2024

Warsmith's Words: Iron Warriors Predator

 Welcome back to the Vault! It's been a long time since I last posted; I have to confess I've lost the passion for blogging, but I can't quite bring myself to admit the Vault is done. My friend Pete has been successfully blogging with a series of shorter (LOL) Leagues of Votann posts and I thought I might try this format for a while.

I have continued painting and playing 40K in the mean time (as well as some D&D) and I've recently completed a trio of Chaos Predator Destructors.

I have high hopes for these bad boys; they are pretty cheap at 140 points with access to sponson Lascannons and the mighty Predator autocannon. The datasheet ability to improve ranged AP by 1 against infantry combined with the Renegade Raiders ability to improve AP against targets on objectives makes the autocannon much more lethal against elite infantry.

Saying that, I have been missing access to 5+ Crits from Pactbound Zealots to improve my Dark Pacts....

No comments:

Post a Comment