Tuesday 25 October 2022

Warsmith's Words: Iron Warriors Daemon Prince

 Welcome back to the Vault! I am on something of a hot streak with my Iron Warriors; the hobby butterfly remains firmly alighted on the IV Legion and I've completed another unit. To my mind Daemon Princes are one of the quintessential Chaos Space Marine choices and I knew I would have to have one in my collection.


I decided to paint him with a metallic face given he is an Iron Warrior and used plenty of the Army Painter metallic blue as a magical spot colour. He's armed with talons and sword which seems to be the combo of choice.


The load out is completed with the massive wings, because what self respecting Daemon Prince is going to foot slog like a common trooper!


Onwards to the next set of reinforcements; Iron Within, Iron Without!

No comments:

Post a Comment