Welcome back to the Vault! Regular readers will know that the most common posts here tend to be pics and words of the latest gaming model I'm painting, be it a Plague Marine, monster for D&D, terrain or whatever. For today's post I thought it would be fun to revisit one of my first ever Warhammer 40,000 projects; the Vindicator tanks which formed the backbone of my Lightbringer Space Marines army lists waaaaay back in 4th edition.
It's easy to find the flaws in these models:
- Some missing model parts (no gears on the Demolisher cannon on the left, no Storm Bolter on the right)
- Very thick free hand on the unit markings
- Unsmoothed green stuff filling the gaps
- Wonky cuts on the spaced armour
- Never heard of the word "highlight"