Thursday 1 August 2019

The Spy Game: Action/Espionage RPG fun!

Welcome back to the Vault once more!  Posting is likely to be erratic over the next few weeks as the holiday season descends on Clan Varchilde but I am determined to keep up with some hobby.

Every so often I come across a new game or model that really piques my interest, and recently I came across a Kickstarter for an action/espionage based RPG called The Spy Game.




I have fond memories of playing Top Secret and Dark Champions many years ago, and I am a sucker for a good Bond/Bourne based story.

The system is based on 5th ed D+D, so I'm hoping The Spy Game is going to be simple to pick up and run. 

The art work looks great; it's setting my expectations for production values high.

No Mr Bond, I expect you to PLEDGE!
A small confession on my part; I know one of the creative team behind The Spy Game and I hold his previous projects/work in high regard. Combine all the above and it's a no brainer to back this project. I'm really forward to running and playing it!

Find out more here at: The Spy Game.

No comments:

Post a Comment