Sunday 8 October 2023

Golden Gaming: Adeptus Custodian Guard

 Welcome back to the Vault! It's been some time since I've posted, but fear not, I have been both painting and gaming! It turns out that 10th edition 40K was pretty awful at launch for a variety of reasons, so I've actually been playing other systems (Kill Team 18, Necromunda, D&D 5e) over the summer, and painting models to match.

Since the 40K balanced data slates have dropped the game seem to be returning to a semblance of sanity I'm dipping my toes back into the system. It's time to learn a the new edition with a new army so I'm painting up some Adeptus Custodes! First off the paint desk are a squad of Custodian Guard.

Bit of a different colour palette with the gold and purple. Quite fun to paint!






I've been using my Callidus Assassin in my initial lists and decided to rebase my venerable metal assassin onto a new 32mm base (with tactical rock of course.)


Next up is a second squad of Guard to fill out the Battle Line options. This project is intended for Doubles in the new year, but I hope to finish well in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment