Sunday 20 November 2022

Warsmith's Words: More Iron Warriors Legionnaires

 Welcome back to the Vault! My collection of painted Iron Warriors continues to grow with the addition of a squad of 10 Legionnaires. These chaps are kitted out for the assault phase with chainswords and pistols, whilst the Aspiring Champion has a daemon blade. The trophy rack on the Champion can also be used as an Icon.

Here's the rest of the squad:




This gives me just over thirty painted Legionnaires with a decent mix of weapon options to choose from, which is plenty for most games. This will now allow me to focus on the special options available to Legionnaires when I need them such as the Heavy Chainaxe wielder and Balefire Tome Sorceror.

I'm currently alternating between infantry units and non-infantry units (vehicles, characters, etc.) and really enjoying working through the Chaos models. More next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment