Friday 1 March 2024

Warsmith's Words: Exalted Champion

 Welcome back to the Vault! I am playing in another doubles tournament next weekend hosted by the legendary GR Meme Team. This time I'm taking the Iron Warriors alongside my partners Traitor Guard, so a very thematic pairing!

I'm running a Legionnaire heavy list backed up with some tanks and transports. For my Warlord I'm trying out an Exalted Champion as he gives out some tasty buffs to his unit for both shooting and melee. 

I've kitbashed my Champion from a Chosen with some Havoc and Warpsmith bits and I'm pretty pleased with the results. His little plasma gun counts as his combi-weapon and the choppy axes count as his exalted weapon. I hope he's suitably effective on the tabletop!


2 comments:

  1. Love the thematic pairing of Iron Warriors and Traitor Guard! Your kitbashed Exalted Champion sounds like a formidable addition to your army. Best of luck in the tournament!

    bmg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words! We had a fun day of gaming!

      Delete