Wednesday 20 December 2023

Happy Christmas from the Vault

Another year almost done, and that means time for another Christmas Hobby Challenge. This year's theme was "Giving", and I went with the best gift in the 41st Millennium; Nurgle's Plagues.

The rules were essentially paint a model which grants some sort of buff (gift) to other troops or units. This should be for a force we own so we can then play them in a group game in the new year. Bonus points awarded for Christmas colours, snow or other festive nods.

So I chose the Biologus Putrifier for the Death Guard. This guy grants his unit Lethal Hits, and the grenade racks where just asking to be painted brightly as Christmas baubles.

 

So this was a fun model to paint, and quite refreshing to go with the bright colours for the bottles and jars.




It's fun seeing other hobbyists models also being completed and I'm looking forward to getting them on the table top for a game. 

This seems like a suitable post to wish you all a Merry Christmas! I'm aware I've posted a lot less this year, but rest assured I'm probably indulging in more painting and gaming. I'll try to do a year in review post before the holidays are over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment