Sunday 19 September 2021

Pestilential Painting: Blight Haulers

 Welcome back to the Vectorium! I've been struggling with a horrible cold this week (thanks Papa Nurgle), but have recovered well enough to slap some paint on a model. In my push to reach 2000 points of painted Death Guard I wanted to add another Daemon Engine, and given how happy I've been with Stuart the Blight Hauler's performance I thought he deserved a playmate.

Meet Frank aka Ol' Blue Eye.

There isn't much to these models in terms of alternative load outs, etc. but the Multi Melta and Missile Launcher do add a bit of ranged punch the list is otherwise lacking.



The AK Muddy Ground is still wet; the one down side of this particular product is it does take a while to dry, so finishing off the basing will have to wait for a future hobby session.

Stuart couldn't wait to meet his new buddy either. I think they are going to have a lot of fun running around the local table tops melting tanks together.


I have the unit of Deathshroud Terminators to paint and then I'll have hit the 2000 point milestone. I might be putting the Death Guard to one side for a while after that as I'm about to engage in a new hobby challenge with some of the First Founding 40K crew. More on that in a future post.

No comments:

Post a Comment